On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:12 PM,
​​
Jim Reid <j...@rfc1035.com> wrote:

> > On 28 Mar 2018, at 18:02, Phillip Hallam-Baker <ph...@hallambaker.com>
> wrote:
> > ... long rant snipped ...
> > Well that is how I plan to go forward at any rate.
>
> Good for you. Please come back to the IETF once you've figured it all out
> and have running, interoperable code.

​http://mathmesh.com/​https://github.com/hallambaker/Mathematical-Mesh

I always base my protocol observations on actual code. Had you actually
read my post rather than felt threatened by it, you would have seen that I
said I had code at the very start.

The sub-library in question is

https://github.com/hallambaker/Mathematical-Mesh/tree/master/Libraries/Goedel.Discovery

The discovery mechanism is described in:
http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service.html

As I said, that is the direction I am headed in.​

Oh and since I have been in the IETF for 25 years, I take exception to folk
using exclusionary language or representing themselves as authorities on
process etc. as a way to shut down discussion of technical contributions.