Warren Kumari <war...@kumari.net> wrote:

> The authors are in disagreement - RFC6761 talks about "Special-Use Domain
> *Names*", not "Special-Use Domain *Labels*", but Stuart has said that it
> wasn't intended to be only for TLDs / pseudo-TLDs / things starting at the
> top of the tree.

Hmm. I think that if RFC 6761 were supposed to cover arbitrary labels then
it ought to have said something about localhost as a subdomain.

> So, please, *clearly* state if you think that this:
> A: is a SUN
> B: is not a SUN

KSK-sentinel feels like a new kind of thing, but I guess it has a lot in
common with let-localhost-be-localhost. So I think our answer should be
the same for both of them.

My initial reaction was (B), but after I compared with localhost I think
(A) is probably the right answer.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Humber, Thames, Dover, East Wight: Northerly 5 or 6. Slight or moderate. Fog