> On 21 Jun 2018, at 00:13, Paul Vixie <p...@redbarn.org> wrote:

>> So, SIG(0) could be many nice things, but without more implementations
>> is is hobbled...
>
> i'd love to see it implemented.
I would also add my voice to those who would love to see this implemented.  I
have looked at using SIG(0) many times in the past and its lack of support is
what has prevented me.  I think systems like Wes's localroot[1] system would be
much improved with support for  SIG(0) and could even allow operators, and
software distributors to support a a list of LocalRoot services out of the box
without additional configuration by users

John