On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 4:51 PM Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The chairs and the authors of this document feel that the
> document is in solid shape to proceed to WGLC.
>

> This starts a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update
>
> Current versions of the draft is available here:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update/

Section 3.1.

"
 RSASHA1 and RSASHA1-NSEC3-SHA1 are widely deployed, although zones
   deploying it are recommended to switch to ECDSAP256SHA256 as there is
   an industry-wide trend to move to elliptic curve cryptography.
"

And also this paragraph:
"

RSASHA256 is in wide use and considered strong.

"

My suggestion would be to include figures or at minimum a reference.
There is a document from ISOC with 3 tables where there is an analysis
of deployment DNSSEC worldwide.

https://www.internetsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ISOC-State-of-DNSSEC-Deployment-2016-v1.pdf,
Page 23 & Page 24.