What I want to say about draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02 are below:

1. About chapter composition

   If section 3.2 is "recommendations for operators",
   Section 3.1 and Section 3.3 are recommendations for software developpers
   and TLD/Root operators.

   # Sometimes TLD/Root do not accept newer algorithms and digests.

2. "recommendations for operators" section

   Section 3.2 lacks texts about RSASHA256 and other algorithms.
   Currently, both RSASHA256 and ECDSAP256SHA256 are first choices
   for operators.

3. texts about DS (and CDS) algorithms recommendation for operators needed

   In section 3.2 or 3.3, please add SHA-256 is necessary and enough
   DS algorithm for operators now.

4. In my opinion, Ed25519 is best algorithm some yars later.
   If the document describes both current RECOMMENDATIONS and
   RECOMMENDATIONS some years later, we can plan.

Regards,

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS <fujiw...@jprs.co.jp>