From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 9:27 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.txt
To: Shivan Sahib <shivankaulsa...@gmail.com>, Shumon Huque <shu...@gmail.com

A new version of I-D, draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shivan Sahib and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques
Revision:       02
Title:          Survey of Domain Verification Techniques using DNS
Document date:  2021-06-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02

Abstract:
   Many services on the Internet need to verify ownership or control of
   domains in the Domain Name System (DNS) [RFC1034] [RFC1035].  This
   verification often relies on adding or editing DNS records within the
   domain.  This document surveys various techniques in wide use today,
   the pros and cons of each, and possible improvements.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ShivanKaul/draft-sahib-domain-verification-
   techniques.

The IETF Secretariat