On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:59:42PM +0100,
 Vittorio Bertola <vittorio.bertola=40open-xchange....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote
 a message of 24 lines which said:

> I don't want to speak for them (I don't know if they are on this
> list, but they definitely are on ADD) but in past discussions around
> this concept they recognized its potential usefulness (apart maybe
> from a specific browser which seems to have a principle stance
> against DNS filters) but were concerned about the security of the
> mechanism, i.e. the risk that it could be used to present to the
> user a phishing or misleading page,

Moreover, I have serious doubts that DNS configuration errors could be
meaningfully reported to end users. It would be very difficult to make
them understandable and, since we deal with errors in authoritative
servers, the client could not do anything, anyway.

I have nothing against informing users (some will find that useful)
but we should focus on reporting to the zone manager, not to the
client.

So, I don't think interaction with Web browser's authors is required.