Hi,

On 4/25/22 23:50, Paul Hoffman wrote:
Greetings. I posted the -01 about ten days ago, and have not heard anything
since then. The chairs indicated that they wanted this fast-tracked, so I'll
nudge here for more input, either on the WG mailing list on in the repo
(https://github.com/paulehoffman/draft-hoffman-dnssec). If nothing big comes
up, I'll ask for WG Last Call.

I like the idea of collecting state-of-the-art DNSSEC recommendations in some
central place.

However, I noticed that three of the RFCs listed in the draft are from 202x,
and likely more will have to be added in the future. That made me wonder:

How do we update this collection?

Do we issue a new BCP with a new RFC number every time that seems reasonable?
When would that be / how many new relevant RFCs would have to get published
before that happens?

Have we considered other ways of doing this, e.g. moving all the RFCs listed to a
to-be-erected "IANA DNSSEC BCP registry", which can be updated more easily?

~Peter

--
https://desec.io/