On 5/24/22 17:48, Wes Hardaker wrote:
However, I noticed that three of the RFCs listed in the draft are
from 202x, and likely more will have to be added in the future. That
made me wonder:

How do we update this collection?

That's an excellent question! The likely, not-excellent answer is "we
don't". That is, if you look at similar documents for other protocol
sets like SIP and IPsec, they were never updated.

<WarrenHat>
   Living documents
</WarrenHat>
This seems to refer to
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/zy2l7gWR8yGRIIt5mYY5WSorqGY/ (which
I had not heard about before).

I'm not sure, Wes, if your comment is just a humorous reference or whether
something from that discussion applies here?

In any case, the thread is rather long. Would somebody be able to summarize (or
point to) the results of the discussion in a sentence or two?

Thanks,
Peter

--
https://desec.io/