On Mon, 27 Jun 2022, Ted Lemon wrote:

I think your instinct is correct, Tim. It’s not an optimization to bypass
discussion as part of a call for adoption. By asking us to
consider six drafts at once, and discuss none of them, you create a strong
likelihood of insufficient review.

I also missed the option "I don't know yet", which at least I could
signal by not filling in the question for 4 of the 6 drafts.

Paul