Hi Joe,

You may be right, but I don't think that we can really know this unless we try.
 And at least if we did standardize .alt then we are offering a sanctioned
mechanism for supporting alternative domain resolution systems.

I think that we know that gns is willing to use .alt, so we have at least one
taker.

Rob
// No hats.