Thanks Johan for bringing up this topic.

Currently, the focus of this draft is to more surgically deal with NXDOMAIN
visibility in Compact Answers (formerly Black Lies). Most customers of
these implementations today are enterprises, application service providers,
and other non-TLDs that appear to be comfortable with (or at least resigned
to) the DNS provider holding the signing keys.

I agree that it's useful to solve the problem you describe, and I'm
interested in it myself, but it sounds to me like a larger effort and
should be tackled separately (or in parallel).

Shumon.