All

Thanks for all the comments on this draft. While we saw many comments
addressing the contents, and Daniel was very quick to address, the chairs
did not hear consensus in support of moving the draft forward.

We talked about this with our AD, and he agrees with our assessment.
We are going to mark draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements as
"Parked" for the time being.

Please note this does not mean the work is of no value. Anyone interested
is welcome to continue working on the subject, and we’re happy to un-park
the draft at some later date if there’s active support for it.

Thanks
tim