From: DNSOP <dnsop-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Marc Blanchet
<marc.blanc...@viagenie.ca>
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 3:17 PM
To: dnsop@ietf.org <dnsop@ietf.org>
Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-many-dnsop-dns-isolated-networks-00.txt

Hello, The primary use case of this draft is the deployment of naming
infrastructure on celestial bodies networks, but could be applied for other use
cases. Would love to get people reviews and comments. Marc. Début du message
transféré :De:
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd