> Le 9 oct. 2023 à 20:34, Paul Wouters <p...@nohats.ca> a écrit :
>
> On Oct 9, 2023, at 10:02, Ben Schwartz <bemasc=40meta....@dmarc.ietf.org>
> wrote:
>>

>> This is fun to think about, but it seems to me that these networks should
>> avoid any reliance on the ICANN DNS tree.  I doubt that any network of space
>> probes on Io can accept the risk of a technical or governance issue on .io.
>>
>> Regardless, I think the draft would more helpful if drawn from real-world(s)
>> systems, rather than speculating about architectures that might apply in
>> some distant hypothetical scenario.

As stated in previous email, references about IP usage in deep space are in the
other draft referenced in this draft. But I guess I need to give it here. See
IAOG paper for Moon and Mars:

   [ioag]     Lunar Communications Architecture Working Group,
              Interagency Operations Advisory Group, "The Future Lunar
              Communications Architecture, Report of the Interagency
              Operations Advisory Group", January 2022,
              <https://www.ioag.org/Public%20Documents/Lunar%20communica
              tions%20architecture%20study%20report%20FINAL%20v1.3.pdf>.

Blanchet, et al.          Expires 11 March 2024                [Page 16]
Internet-Draft              IP in Deep Space              September 2023

   [ioag-mars]
              Mars and Beyond Communications Architecture Working Group,
              Interagency Operations Advisory Group, "The Future Mars
              Communications Architecture, Report of the Interagency
              Operations Advisory Group", February 2022,
              <https://www.ioag.org/Public%20Documents/
              MBC%20architecture%20report%20final%20version%20PDF.pdf>.