> On 29 Jun 2024, at 18:10, Ray Bellis <r...@bellis.me.uk> wrote:
>
> The DNS was never designed intended to deliver different answers to different
> users.  DNSSEC solidified that and the practise IMNSHO should be discouraged,
> not standardised.

While this is undoubtedly true Ray, that ship sailed a *long* time ago*. I
agree this shouldn’t (doesn’t?) need to be standardised.

However if the side meeting is able a make valid case for work on the topic, it
deserves to be heard. And if it doesn’t, the proponents can get to be heard and
then dismissed.

* IIUC BIND provides a few options to enable this bad idea: RPZ for instance.