Hi,

Apologies in advance for such a long intro email.

I'm Kyra from Canada, and I like cats, a lot. My background is in Media,
video production and content/copy writing. I have extensive experience with
word processing software as I worked as a technical writing intern at an
engineering firm before going into video production. As an intern I was
required to proof and edit technical documents for grammar, formatting and
style requirements.

I'm interested in helping out with producing some documentation with the
intention of improving my technical writing skills. I do not have much
programming experience, so some type of end user documentation may be the
best fit for me. It would be especially helpful for me to produce manuals
or guides to use as portfolio pieces.

I also have a fair bit of time right now and am eager to get to work, so
any rush jobs or something that is available immediately would work well
for me, assuming there is a need for that type of help.

I'm currently completing the Level 1 and Level 2 Orientation Modules for
ASF. I'm happy to receive any feedback, guidance or help and look forward
to meeting new people and helping out where I can.

*TL;DR: I have a small amount of experience and am eager to help where
needed. Preferably with end user manuals or something similar.*

Thanks!

Kyra