Hello Kyra and welcome.

> Hi,
>
> Apologies in advance for such a long intro email.
>
> I'm Kyra from Canada, and I like cats, a lot. My background is in Media,
> video production and content/copy writing. I have extensive experience with
> word processing software as I worked as a technical writing intern at an
> engineering firm before going into video production. As an intern I was
> required to proof and edit technical documents for grammar, formatting and
> style requirements.

 If you have experience in video productions, video tutorials are also an
interesting way to  illustrate the use of a software. You have an entire
liberty to choose the way you will participate. If you think you could
bring experience in this area, it is welcome. I don't think we have a lot
of video material.

A+
--
gw