I've now stood up a new worker that proxies through to the real doco, excepting CSS; this means we can look at various pages to "test" the CSS.

Find it at https://httpd-docs-preview.jason-9eb.workers.dev/docs/trunk/ (2.4 works doo).

I didn't like the narrow width and have updated that, as well as the code block CSS (see below).


On 3/10/26 15:12, Todd Conley wrote:

I actually prefer the density and differentiation of the code chunks on the old vs new
Agreed, it looked a bit wonky, I've updated it.

but the main takeaway is it'd be nice to have css toggle buttons to get to a number of different styles
I'm not sure there is any "takeaway" here. I also disagree that there should be style toggling (unless you mean only on these mockups). The final doco should just have one agreed style.

Also, i think it's about providing docs that are AI-agent friendly and a link for agents to get to that.
Perhaps eventually, but I don't think it should be anywhere near the top of the list of things to work on. A new look-and-feel first, this kind of stuff later.

(A side thought though comes back to my initial question around moving on from XML and using Markdown for source of truth in the future).

Reply via email to