Ok ... because the new Mandriva is easier to install and remove than what
you have and I was going to start to look at Fedora and OpenSuse.

As soon as you give me the ok I'll start working on those too.

If you look closely it is not just a format issue the installation seems
cleaner now ...

But, I'll wait untill you have a look on it .

FYI : All the installation steps work, but the De-installation needs some
work - I was going on to work on this, but since you are going to do a major
change to Libreoffice.org , I'll wait your input

:)

Rogerio