Hi Rogerio, :-)

What you've done makes it easier to read, so I'd definitely encourage
you to finish working on your version. When you've finished, I will
post this new version on the libreoffice.org website.

Could you have a look at
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/linux/ and take
account of any useful info there that is currently missing from your
version? Some of the info that is in the current wiki page is or
should be in the system requirements page
(https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/).

Also, the accessibility info is at:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/linux/

The ultimate publication target will be the libreoffice.org website;
we will ultimately either delete the wiki version or move it elsewhere
to serve as a working copy for drafting future updates.

Thanks for your work on this, and it's good to have you on-board the
docs team. ;-)

David Nelson