Hi David

Am 28.12.2010 02:00, schrieb David Nelson:

> Yes, I've put it on the libreoffice.org site. I will delete the wiki
> page in the New Year. Thanks for the heads-up. ;-)

Please do *not* delete or move this wiki pages!

IMO the wiki is even a better place for this kind of detailed
documentation. And the website should not be overloaded by this.

Moreover, this wiki page is the base for many other pages with
translations into other languages, for some of which we donĀ“t even
have a website.

Thanks.

Stefan