2011/1/14 David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>

> Hi Rogerio, :-)
>
> Today, I looked at your work on the Linux install instructions, in
> view of using your version to replace the existing instructions on the
> libreoffice.org site.
>
> In the end, I put your version on hold because the work is not yet
> *entirely* finished: the English needs proofreading for grammar,
> punctuation and spelling. Also, you mentioned that the instructions
> need validating with regard to the Mandriva (and certain other)
> distributions.

Not exactly what I said, I DID test it, but I am a Debian man, so there
could be some way that is easier in other Distros

By the way all code was reviewed so you might want to look at the code you
used to install in the RPM based distros on your version, because I found
minor inconsistencies (su -c was used someplaces and only su in others)

> The existing instructions are indeed more verbose, but they have been
> validated in detail by various people (including by a couple of the
> devs), plus they have been proofread language-wise.
>
> If someone has time to do a thorough proofreading and technical
> validation on Rogerio's work, I'll be happy to post it on
> libreoffice.org.
>
> At the moment, I don't have time. But if no-one has picked up the task
> by the time my schedule is easier then I'll surely re-visit. I still
> have this thread bookmarked.
>
> Thanks for the work you've put in so far, Rogerio. I hope you
> understand the POV and don't feel too mad with me...
>
> David Nelson

You´re the boss, don´t sweat about it ...  I am not mad in any way.

Rogerio