I second the BASE - TUTORIAL

If the existing documentation is THAT scarse (bad?) the Tutorial is
something a experienced Base user could cover quickly and would be the
starting point of the future GUIDE.

But alas, count me out of this enterprise, I don't even know how to start
the Base program, so ... my opinion should be taken from this rather
(ignorant) perspective.

Of course I could step in if someone needs a a proof reader or/and a mouse
rat for this thing ;)

Rogerio