Hi Barb and Rogerio,

Le 06/02/2011 13:25, Rogerio Luz Coelho a écrit :

I really like your outline, and I'd say your English is *more* than
adequate to get the points across. I'd be glad to edit for smoothing it out
if that's needed.

Exactly the same here ... go for it Jean ... if you are willing do please
try to write it in english, we can give it a uplift if  you can send our way
even a bad translation (because I will put your french version through a
Google-Translate if you don't have the time ... and take it from there)
besides you underestimate your english, it is quite good for tech writing.

Thanks to both for your kind words. Writing on a message board is a thing, writing a comprehensive document is really a whole other matter.

Anyway, I'll do my best and provide something in my English asap :) so that the folks lurking here may review, correct and rephrase.
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux