Hi Jean-François,
On 05/02/2011 18:22, Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote:

Hi Rogerio,

thanks for your interest.

Le 05/02/2011 15:48, Rogerio Luz Coelho a écrit :

Jean I think if you manage to do something like this it would be
grand, and
I surely would translate it to Portuguese if you manage a English
version :)

This is currently on my plate... The very beginning (part 1 to the Calc
and text import thingy) is already written (in French :( but needs some
rethinking and/or rewording.

As for an English version... well, as you might guess English is not my
mother language which means I can write some sentences but the wording
won't be on par with what a true native would express. All this to say
there's a lot to be done.

Also, I'm ok to share what I've got so far (in French!) and go on with
anyone interested.

May be you can work with Alex, he said on the FR list that he is going to improve the Base documentation once he has finished to translate the Guide for beginners? However I don't know in which language he will work :)

Kind regards
Sophie