Le 2011-06-25 16:15, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
I think the devs are working through old OOo bug-reports but the LO space has
better functionality allowing extra categories such as "Easy Hack".  So, even if
a bug-report has been filed again OOo it probably wouldn't hurt to file it
against LO and then maybe help the triagers by giving the Url address of the old
OOo one so that they can decide how to handle it.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

________________________________
From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak<and...@pitonyak.org>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 25 June, 2011 20:38:41
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] HTML versions of the Guides

Thanks for the link. Very adept at filing OOo bug reports, never opened one
against LO.

I only recently installed LO, and that was to test if they had integrated a bug
fix that seriously affects me in OOo (it is fixed in OOo 3.3.1, but that has not
been released, and the fix is in the latest full release of LO). On the other
hand, LO introduced a new bug that also seriously affects me (DEL does not work
in the IDE). I am told that the bug is already fixed in the latest release
candidate. Would need to verify that the PDF bug is not already fixed in the
latest release candidate first.

Feels like a pretty serious over site to not have already been discovered. I
have theories as to why that might be....