On Sat, 2011-07-23 at 20:45 -0700, Jaimon Jacob wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry...I was too busy at work to be involved here. I will try to help what I
> can though. I have checked out a document from Impress for reviewing.
>
> Jaimon

Hi Jaimon,
I see you have Chapter 2 of the Impress Guide checked out since 11 July.
I appreciate that you are busy and may not have time to spend on it just
now, but could you give us an idea of when you might have it finished?
The rest of the book is almost ready to publish.

If you won't have time soon to finish it, could you check in what you've
done and I'll finish the work on that chapter? Thanks!