Hi :)
I am sure it is plenty good enough!  The might be minor problems but i
don't think it's worth trying to catch them now.

Apparently a VERY early pre-pre-release version of branch 4.4.0 is possible
to acquire from somewhere super-secret now.  If any more work on the Writer
Guide takes place it'd be fantastic if it's towards an initial draft for
the 4.4.x branch.

There is a lot else to do at the moment.  The Base Handbook is well
under-way now.  Gary (new) is keen to do early chapters but is still trying
to figure out how to download chapters from ODFAuthors.  Alan Cook
(new(ish)?) was keen for someone to review Chapter 8.  Most chapters are
available for review or proof-reading.  I know you did a LOT of work on
that early on so it'd be great to have your input on a fairly final
polishing.

Peter S is working on Draw and Math, i think focussing on the Math Guide at
the moment.  Does that have new Chapters for this release?  If so should i
add them to the wiki?

I'm sure there is other stuff too but i just wanted to show where people
seem to be currently focussing on, or need help with.

The Writer Guide is perfect enough and is undoubtedly truly excellent as it
is.
Regards from
Tom :)