Hello again

In answer to Tom's query, I am using a MacBook Pro with Yosemite Mac OS.
However, the file I used is an SVG file taken from the ODF resources folder.

I have tried to open this file in Inkscape on an Ubuntu system, but cannot
do anything with it and Inkscape keeps freezing with this file open. I have
also opened the SVG file in iDraw on my MacBook, but still cannot do
anything with the file.

IMO, the SVG files in the resources folder on ODF could be corrupted or not
saved correctly.

Regards

PeterS

-----