Hi All,

I'm just curious if documentation team is doing anything to clean the wiki. There are so many pages that are either dupes and/or poorly written (including a few by me :( ) that I think might fall into Documentation land.

Just curious as your thoughts. Not trying to tell you guys to do it ;) Just thinking if you have the people (which I think you do...I see requests for ODFAuthors coming through all the time) then maybe that can be an additional project outside of just cleaning and translating the manuals.

Thinking out loud - please don't get irritated if I'm off base :)

Best,
Joel