Sounds good - interested in helping to coordinate that :) I'll help but I can't be in a 100 places at once :-D.

Also - is there any interest of getting a IRC channel together for documentation? It's been quite awesome for QA (and devs of course). Let me know if there's interest there and I'll get one set up.

~Joel