Hi Dave,

What you are saying about the upgrade makes sense. I will put the reviewed chapters in with the 6.0 guides.

It is helpful to know some of the background on the Help files. I will combine my response to you with my response to Olivier.

Unfortunately, my question was not clear. I was asking about names and descriptions in the program itself, not the Help files. As an example, "Load with user settings" is just not clear. Re-wording could specify if it is talking about the current user or the previous user. It might be a relatively simple fix or it might not be. I don't know. But if it is, it seems like a no-brainer that would make the program more user friendly.

Thanks again,

Cathy