Hi Cor,

Just to be clear, I was not expressing problems with the Help files. In fact, I was not even aware that they exist when I wrote this.

Thank you!

Cathy

On 7/27/2017 3:52 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Cathy,

Dave wrote on 26-07-17 11:26:
On 26.07.2017 03:08, Cathy Crumbley wrote:
It can take many words to explain a relatively simple concept when
wording in the program itself is unclear or even misleading. Is there a
mechanism for giving feedback to the developers about changing some of
the wording within the program? If so, how does that work?
As to raising the issue of unclear or even misleading wording in the
help files, my _*guess*_ would be, that for very specific entries in the
help files you could raise an issue on Bugzilla:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport
or contact Oliver for assistance.
Indeed issues are the proper way to suggest better wording.
You may add needsUXEval to the keywords field, so that the UX team,
deciding on improvements, finds your proposal easily.

thanks for your help!
Cor