The LibreOffice project two main web facing aspects, the website
https://www.libreoffice.org/ and the wiki
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page
I think you already have wiki access, in which case you can make the
changes yourself, preferably after notifying the team (eg. the
documentation team's wiki) about those changes.
For the website there are a few different channels open for you to
submit your suggestions. Two that you might consider are:

  * Bugzilla (https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ not an easy maze to
    navigate) which, in addition to bug reporting, is the central
    facility for anyone to request/suggest things like, core software
    code changes by the developer team, software user interface by the
    design team.
    Bugzilla submissions are categorized into areas of the project to
    which they relate. The "needsUXEval" Cor mentioned is a flag/marker
    which can be added to bring the submission to the attention of the
    design/user_experience team.

    with specific details of your suggestion. Note: The website team is
    often referred to as "Infra" (abbreviation of Infrastructure) See
    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure for more
    info.

The post from Ilmari Lauhakangas reached the list while I was typing
this and gives much more detailed step-by-step information.

Regards

Dave