On 01/12/2020 18:30, محمد نواف wrote:
Hello all

I believe that the best way to explain any software in an easy and fast way is
by using video tutorials. Therefore, I would like to pay someone a sum of money
to explain LibreOffice Writer through all the points in the document when it is
ready easily and beautifully on YouTube.

I am sure that will increase LibreOffice users very quickly and significantly.
I hope this person is a native English speaker to make it easier for listeners
around the world to understand.

Please have a look at this page to know the way I believe the best
https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos?a-state=42

Please, let anyone with the same conditions tell me they are willing to help.

Thank you

Mohammed Alotaibi

Hi Mohammed

I created these so glad you like them, They are linked to one of my personaljournal blogs

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/curriculum

So I am using a mix of text, screenshots and video, they are silent as I am not very good at speaking on them, but that does mean sound can be dubbed over in different languages.

Would it, from freedom / privacy perspective be better if videos where just on peertube, as it raises the profile of these free platforms, there is also zero advertising, Plus perhaps they are then embedded in side existing tutorials. Putting them on youtube will just make the critics say that peertube can't 'hack it as a platform'.

if the videos are embedded then most people may not even notice anyway.

In terms of Youtube

I think some of the payment policy has changed on you tube too.

I am not sure how adverts are generated on youtube but the last thing we want are:-

Inappropriate advertising
Advertising for 'other' office products that the algorithm may come up with, GoogleDocs or MSOffice for example.

I can't see Google liking rival products, let alone free ones that respect user freedom and don't collect data on users.

As the TDF has sponsors, is it possible to:

a) Run our own instance of peertube
b) Stitch very short adverts from sponsors on to videos
c) upload or find another way for sponsors to get a mention so that it raises funds for the TDF / Project without annoying those who watch the videos with advertising (one of the reasons I really don't like youtube). d) This would raise funds, and may be help make donations to people who contribute.

Paul

[undefined]<https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos?a-state=42>
<https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos?a-state=42>
<https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos?a-state=42>
LibreOffice 7 Writer Videos
Videos on features of LibreOffice 7 Writer
<https://diode.zone/video-channels/libreofficewriter/videos?a-state=42>

محمد نواف/Mohammed Bin Razin - Chat @
Spike<https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=snmf8>
[snmf8]