The main differences between macOS and Windows/Linux dialogs are the Print
dialogs. The other dialogs have minimal differences and should not cause a
problem for macOS LO users

Also the keyboard shortcuts are different and the main difference is Command
for Mac and Ctrl for Windows/Linux. The keyboard shortcuts are covered in
Appendix A.

I use macOS version, but have a Linux version of LO running in Ubuntu. Doing it
this way I can capture Linux screenshots, but has also given me the experience
of working in the different versions. I think adding macOS instructions would
complicate the user guides and make it more difficult to upgrade the user
guides to the latest versions of LO.

I disagree with adding specific macOS instructions to the user guides and I do
not think it is necessary to produce macOS user guides.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team