Hello,

I propose to discuss this and decide on a solution for all the guides and
all the writers, via the list and/or the documentation team weekly meeting.

And then to document the approach in the documentation-writing
guidelines/guide.

The questions that pop to my mind:

   - How often do such combinations appear in the guides, i.e.
   "win/linux-shortcut (macOS mac-shortcut)"?
   - Would this not render the text less readable, comprehensive?
   - If the string "Ctrl-C (macOS Cmd+C)" appears 10 times in the same
   guide - is that OK?
   - Does this impact the accessibility of the guides in any way (lots of
   text in brackets)?
   - Does this make the "Using LibreOffice on macOS" table redundant -
   except for the Options command menu path?
   - Should the Options command menu path be treated the same way in the
   guides' texts (Options-win/linux-path (macOS Options-macos-path)?

Lp, m.

V V pon., 24. jan. 2022 ob 09:42 je oseba Peter Schofield <