Hello, Peter,

V V tor., 25. jan. 2022 ob 09:56 je oseba Peter Schofield <
psaut...@gmail.com> napisala:

> • Should the Options command menu path be treated the same way in the
> guides' texts (Options-win/linux-path (macOS Options-macos-path)?
> The options shortcut modifier will be treated the same as the command
> modifier, for example Alt+Shift+F5 (macOS ⎇+Shift+F5) (cannot get the Apple
> Alt symbol to appear in my mail program. It is the other way up on the
> keyboard).

I was probably not clear ansdprecise enough about the "Settings" menu
command (under the "LibreOffice" menu on macOS and not under the "Options"
menu) - that was my question. Settings path appears a lot of times in the
guides to point the user to the appropriate function settings - so should
it be treated the same way as shortcuts (with something like "(under
LibreOffice menu on macOS)" appearing n-times in the guides) ...

Lp, m.