Hi,
In older version (1.6 etc) a namespace context was created by walking the
element hierarchy and picking the namespaces that were defined in the element
that is the context of the xpath statement

so if you did X.selectSingleNode("some/path)
then all of the namespaces that were defined in X or any of it parents would be
passed to jaxen.

I ahave no knowledge ofthe 2 build line

Regards
Mike Skells
Chief Solutions Architect
ValidSoft Ltd
F: +44 (0) 20 7033 1965
M: +44 (0) 7740 520 717
<http://www.validsoft.com/>www.validsoft.com<http://www.validsoft.com/>
ValidSoft Ltd is a Private Limited Company.
Registered Address:Castle Buildings, Tara Street, Tullamore, Co. Offaly,
Ireland.
Registration Number: 377068 Registered in Dublin.
It is intended solely for the addressee(s).  Access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing ValidSoft client terms and conditions.