Would anybody out there be willing to lend me their tape of "Live With Regis"
from today?  I forgot to set my VCR and my wife taped Fox Sports Net
accidentally...aaaarrrrgh!  I'm located in New Jersey, in case that makes a
difference.

As to the People Magazine Picks & Pans...I agree, what planet is that guy
from? PGLA is certainly current to today's world.  The Doobs used to be
criticized as a light band that did only feel-good music (as if there's
something wrong with that).  Now they're getting criticized for being too
serious.  Don't that beat all!

George, on Higher Ground