Thanks Gina!

What a shame the band had to stand around for most of the show, as well as
shorten PGLA so much.  I'm convinced that TV can't cover anything I care
about.  Regis could have given them at least 10 mins of interview time
instead of the cooking segment.  I just don't get it; do they think people
won't watch?

Thanks for the bonus scenes of you and your hubby dancing to "Excited".  You
both looked great!  The coreography fit the music very well.

Thanks again...you're the greatest!

George, rockin' on Higher Ground