----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:22:15 EDT

As to the People Magazine Picks & Pans...I agree, what planet is that guy
from? PGLA is certainly current to today's world.  The Doobs used to be
criticized as a light band that did only feel-good music (as if there's
something wrong with that).  Now they're getting criticized for being too
serious.  Don't that beat all!