Carlos,

It might be the same one that I've got, but mine is
entitled "The Doobie Brothers - Rockin' Down In
Memphis".

It has a pic of Tiran, Pat, Tommy, Keith (nice hair,
Keith!) and John Hartman on the cover, and the sleeve
notes say that it was recorded live in Memphis in 1975.
Tracks are:-

Jesus..
Rockin' Down the Highway
Road Angel
South City...
Eyes of Silver
Blackwater
Long Train...
China Grove
Without You

And you're right, it IS MMcD singing lead on Long Train.

The inside cover has b/w pix of Pat and Skunk (just to
confuse more!) and it says the recordinbg was "carefully
mastered by Strefan Varopoulos". It's on Oh Boy 1-
9118, but there is no other iinformation. I bought it
from a reputable mail order company in March 1996.

So, does it sound like the same recording as you have?

I don't know whether these things are bootlegs or not,
but I'd hate to think that the band don't get any
royalties from them.

All the best

Brian

>Hi guys, I got a real question for doobies fans, I've
>got a live doobies album from sept 1975 intitled Long
>Train Running, I Think is a pirate album from a record
>company "Lobster Records", the doobie members at
that