----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Carlos García <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Avallone Ralph (E-mail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Steve
Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 'Straglinos Bill'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Asheville Lions Eye Clinic
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Gina (CPS) Dorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Miles Lumbard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: question