Hi Gina, I'm back!

Somehow I only scored 19. I guess it was number 8, I had to pick "B". I
guess I need to be a little more outspoken in public places! 7 was a
no-brainer. I'm always lonely for a concert, even as I'm leaving after the
show.

But I do have one question on the scoring. How is it possible to score 26
when the highest score per question is 3, and there are only 8 questions?
So, maybe with that in mind, top scores could be 19-24? That would get me
the certification I need.

Begging to be graded on a curve,

Scott