--OOps!  Sorry, Karen and everyone.  Math is not my friend.  I screwed up on the
scoring I guess.  So you're a baby, eh Karen?  AND a hard core-doobiefan?
aaaww..that's so cute!  Ok you babies out there, the test is skewed to us old farts so
everybody just give yourself 10 extra points!  (Karen, since you're a Californian,
give yourself 20)  There, does that help?
hee hee again...
gina