Gary you don't have to turn 30 if you don't want to. I've been 29 for years, just ask
my kids. You just have to keep adjusting your year of birth. Unfortunately this means
that as of next year I will have been a Doobie fan for longer than I have been alive.
But hey, that's possible isn't it?

Chris

--- "Gary Banton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>