Hi all, my name is Carlos and I'd been a Doobie fan
from more than 27 years, back in 73 I start to listen
to the music and since then I been on the track.
I'm a pediatrician in México, married with one son and
one daughter, in 99 I was on a holiday trip to US and
I've found a miracle a doobie concert in Houston, so
after 25 years i was able to see them live,
Today I'm expecting if they can come to México, but at
least I fullfill a nice dream.
I have all the records inclouding  some pirates, 4
live records. I don't have a favorite doobie, depend
on my mood I enjoy all songs, inclouding the MMcD era.
Well nice to share some thoughts with all of you.
Maybe I'll see you in the future.
I just waiting for the next doobie album.
Adios

Carlos García