I invite everyone to join me today in celebration of National Nurse's Day.  To all of
the nurses here on the Doobie list: Anne Anderson, Ann Rice, Susan Kingsly (a student
nurse), Janet Rose and any other unsung heros I do not know about, HAPPY NURSE'S DAY!!!
This year, the average age of practicing registered nurses in the US was 44.5 years
old. This means in the next 20 years when we angels of mercy retire, who will be there
to take care of all the aging baby-boomers?  (Doobie Brothers and lots of their fans
included...LOL)
If you think nurses aren't that important and doctors are enough, consider this:  the
average doctor spends 5 minutes with a patient.  Nurses?  1 hour per patient!
So today, don't forget to hug your favorite nurse.
And now...back to work.
Gina

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!